Norway is one of the friendliest countries in the world. With rugged countryside of mountains, fjords, and glaciers, travel in Norway is filled with natural wonders.
In terms of soccer/football, the country is home to Norway Cup, the world’s largest football tournament for children and young people aged 10 to 19 years old, with 3v3 soccer for players 6-10 years old played the last weekend of the tournament. In 2016, we reached an all time high with 2199 teams participating in Norway Cup. Around 6000 games were played over the course of the tournament in 2016.
- 3 to 4 star stay accommodations
- Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Tournament Registration – 3 games minimum (only an option when a tournament is available)
- Ground Transportation (including to and from airport)
- Training sessions with Barbados based coaches
- Friendly Matches vs. Barbados based clubs
- Stadium tour of Barbados National stadium
- Sightseeing & Cultural activities
- Travel insurance
- Extra excursions and sightseeing
- Extended stay