Dallas is the home of US Youth Soccer, FC Dallas, and one of the most exciting soccer facilities in the country, Pizza Hut Park. Everything in Texas is big, so during your stay you will have the opportunity to see various parts of the city and the suburbs.
During your stay, you will have the opportunity to visit the Dallas Arboretum & Botanical Gardens, Klyde Warren Park, Dallas Museum of Art, and much more. If you purchase your package during spring break and if your team/club is of a high level, then we can submit an application for your team to be admitted to the best youth international soccer tournament in the world, the Dallas Cup.
- 3 to 4 star stay accommodations
- Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Tournament Registration – 3 games minimum (only an option when a tournament is available)
- Ground Transportation (including to and from airport)
- Training sessions with Dallas based coaches
- Friendly Matches vs. Dallas based clubs
- Stadium tour of Pizza Hut Park home of FC Dallas
- Sightseeing & Cultural activities
- Travel insurance
- Extra excursions and sightseeing
- Extended stay
- Visits to college campuses (available for teams U-15 and up)