Barbados is one of the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean. White sandy beaches and sky blue water are the staples of the island and what attracts an average of 1 million visitors annually. There are several attractions on the island, but none other than Harrison’s Cave which is a Limestone cavern with streams and pools, along with Hunte’s Gardens which is known for its exotic landscaping.
Football in Barbados is also very competitive. The national teams compete well on the youth level in the CONCACAF region and its home to one of the most successful Secondary School League teams in the Caribbean, St. Leonard’s Boys School who houses many of the national team players. During the week of spring break, the country hosts the Barbados Cup which attracts many foreign teams in and outside of the Caribbean.
- 3 to 4 star stay accommodations
- Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Tournament Registration – 3 games minimum (only an option when a tournament is available)
- Ground Transportation (including to and from airport)
- Training sessions with Barbados based coaches
- Friendly Matches vs. Barbados based clubs
- Stadium tour of Barbados National stadium
- Sightseeing & Cultural activities
- Travel insurance
- Extra excursions and sightseeing
- Extended stay