Welcome to the entertainment capital of the world! Los Angeles is the most populated city in the United States, but it features some of the best soccer in the country as well as weather. Many of the best United States national team players for both men and women are from the state of California, so why not compete against some of the best teams that the US has to offer.
During your stay, you will visit Hollywood and the sign, the famous Santa Monica pier, Universal Studios, and Disneyland Park. Los Angeles is also home to two Major League Soccer clubs, Los Angeles Galaxy and Los Angeles Football Club. The Galaxy have featured some of the most well known soccer superstars in the world such as David Beckham, Ashley Cole, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, and many more.
- 3 to 4 star stay accommodations
- Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Tournament Registration – 3 games minimum (only an option when a tournament is available)
- Ground Transportation (including to and from airport)
- Training sessions with Los Angeles based coaches
- Friendly Matches vs. Los Angeles based clubs
- Stadium tour of Banc of America home of LAFC
Sightseeing & Cultural activities
- Travel insurance
- Extra excursions and sightseeing
- Extended stay
- Visits to college campuses (available for teams U-15 and up)