The Nation’s Capital of the United States is home to the most visited city among tourist in the US. On average, 22 million visitors visit Washington, DC every year due to free museums and aura of the heartbeat of arguably the world’s most powerful country. DC is also home to DC United, one of Major League Soccer’s most storied clubs, and winner of the first MLS Cup in the league’s inaugural season back in 1996.
During your stay, you will have the opportunity to visit the outside of the White House, home of the President of the United States. You will travel up the monument, the tallest statue/building in the city that overlooks Maryland, DC, and Virginia. Other major attractions include the Smithsonian campus that houses the African-American Museum, Native American Museum, American History Museum, and so much more. Soccer competition in the Washington, DC is also a thrill, as your school/club will have the opportunity to play against the clubs of some of the best youth players in the country.
- 3 to 4 star stay accommodations
- Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Tournament Registration – 3 games minimum (only an option when a tournament is available)
- Ground Transportation (including to and from airport)
- Training sessions with Washington, DC coaches
- Friendly Matches vs. Washington, DC based clubs
- Stadium tour of Audi Field
- Sightseeing & Cultural activities
- Travel insurance
- Extra excursions and sightseeing
- Extended stay
- Visits to college campuses (available for teams U-15 and up)