The Chicago Fire Soccer Club is a staple in the city and is the only Major League Soccer team to have won both the US Open Cup and MLS Cup in its first year in existence as a club in 1998. During your stay in Chicago, you will have the opportunity to visit many beautiful parts of the city.
In the city, you will have the opportunity to visit Iconic Grant Park where many historical events have taken place including the night that Barack Obama accepted his nomination to become the first African-American President in United States history. You will also get the opportunity to see Lake Michigan, visit the Navy Pier, and the largest building in the United States, the Willis Tower. On the soccer side, you will gain access to the Chicago Fire Soccer Club’s stadium and practice facilities.
- 3 to 4 star stay accommodations
- Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Tournament Registration – 3 games minimum (only an option when a tournament is available)
- Ground Transportation (including to and from airport)
- Training sessions with Chicago based coaches
- Friendly Matches vs. Chicago based clubs
- Stadium tour of SeatGeek Stadium home of Chicago Fire
- Sightseeing & Cultural activities
- Travel insurance
- Extra excursions and sightseeing
- Extended stay
- Visits to college campuses (available for teams U-15 and up)