Rated the most diverse city in North America, Toronto, Ontario, Canada welcomes you! A city of the future, Toronto has many things to do and to see. Separated by Lake Ontario to its neighboring country, United States of America to the south, Toronto is fast becoming a soccer hub and is the home of Toronto FC, one of only three clubs in Canada who play in Major League Soccer. Vancouver and Montreal are the other two.
During your stay, you will get to travel up the CN tower which is located in the heart of the city. You will visit the Royal Ontario Museum, which has a huge range of culture and nature, and you will get to travel to Toronto islands, an off-shore spot with beaches and tons of recreation. Toronto FC is home to several of the US Men’s National team players including Michael Bradley and Jozy Altidore. Current Premier League striker Jermain Defoe has even spent time gracing the pitch of BMO Field for Toronto FC.
- 3 to 4 star stay accommodations
- Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Tournament Registration – 3 games minimum (only an option when a tournament is available)
- Ground Transportation (including to and from airport)
- Training sessions with Toronto based coaches
- Friendly Matches vs. Toronto based teams
- Stadium tour of BMO Field home of Toronto FC
- Sightseeing & Cultural activities
- Travel insurance
- Extra excursions and sightseeing
- Extended stay
- Visits to college campuses (available for teams U-15 and up)