Trinidad and Tobago is the only country in the world with two separate countries within the two islands. Known for its Soca music and friendly people, Trinidad and Tobago is home to Carnival. The country also features some of the top football players in modern day history. Most notably is former Manchester United striker Dwight Yorke, who played with some of the top players in Premier League history. The country also features many other recognizable names like Shaka Hislop, ESPN FC Commentator, and Lincoln Phillips, the 1974 NCAA Championship Head Coach at Howard University.
Trinidad & Tobago is also the smallest nation to ever qualify for the World Cup with a population of 1.3 million, when they qualified for the 2006 World Cup in Germany. During your stay, your team will have the opportunity play many of the clubs in the country who are attached to professional teams. Many of these youth players advance through the ranks to represent top professional clubs in the nation like W Connection.
- 3 to 4 star stay accommodations
- Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Tournament Registration – 3 games minimum (only an option when a tournament is available)
- Ground Transportation (including to and from airport)
- Training sessions with Trinidad & Tobago based coaches
- Friendly Matches vs. Trinidad & Tobago based clubs
- Stadium tour of Home of Football
- Sightseeing & Cultural activities
- Travel insurance
- Extra excursions and sightseeing
- Extended stay