Seattle is one of the most beautiful cities in the United States. Known as the Emerald City, it is the crown jewel of the country located in the upper Northwest region. Home to many attractions including the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, and the Museum of Pop Culture, Seattle is known as a futuristic city. Many of the leading tech companies such as Amazon and Microsoft are headquartered in the city.
On the soccer side, Seattle is home to one of the most successful Major League Soccer team’s in history, the Seattle Sounders FC. Soccer in Seattle is very competitive and features many of the top US youth soccer clubs in the country.
- 3 to 4 star stay accommodations
- Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Tournament Registration – 3 games minimum (only an option when a tournament is available)
- Ground Transportation (including to and from airport)
- Training sessions with Seattle based coaches
- Friendly Matches vs. Seattle based clubs
- Stadium tour of Century Link Field home of Seattle Sounders FC
- Sightseeing & Cultural activities
- Travel insurance
- Extra excursions and sightseeing
- Extended stay
- Visits to college campuses (available for teams U-15 and up)