Las Vegas is the city that never sleeps and in the next decade has committed itself to becoming an international city. The Vegas Lights FC is a United Soccer League program with aspirations one day to becoming a Major League Soccer franchise.
In the city, you will get to experience the Vegas Strip and if you are a parent and enjoy leisurely gambling, then Vegas is the place to be. Many celebrities have graced the MGM Grand Hotel and many other notable casinos.
Back to the soccer side, Vegas is the home to the #1 International youth soccer tournament on the West Coast, the Mayor’s Cup held during the weekend of President’s Day in February for the boys and the following weekend for the girls. We will host your team as you play 4 matches guaranteed, with over 700 teams from 20 different countries, and over 400 College Coaches and scouts.
- 3 to 4 star stay accommodations
- Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Tournament Registration – 3 games minimum (only an option when a tournament is available)
- Ground Transportation (including to and from airport)
- Training sessions with Seattle based coaches
- Friendly Matches vs. Seattle based clubs
- Stadium tour of Century Link Field home of Seattle Sounders FC
- Sightseeing & Cultural activities
- Optional Extras:
- Travel insurance
- Extra excursions and sightseeing
- Extended stay
- Visits to college campuses (available for teams U-15 and up)